Jacob T. Gudenkauf
- Construction Industry Services
- Commercial Litigation
Mr. Gudenkauf focuses his legal practice on the areas of construction law, and complex commercial litigation. Mr. Gudenkauf represents a wide variety of contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in complex commercial and construction related disputes.
Prior to joining The Holt Group LLC, Mr. Gudenkauf served as a legal intern to the Honorable Elizabeth Weishaupl in Colorado’s 18th Judicial District where he was regularly involved in the research and drafting of orders on a wide variety of legal disputes.
Mr. Gudenkauf graduated cum laude from the Willamette University College of Law in Salem, Oregon. While attending law school, he served as a law clerk for the Civil Litigation Section of the Oregon Department of Justice. In this role, he supported Assistant Attorneys General in a wide variety of civil cases in both State and Federal Court. Mr. Gudenkauf also served as the Editor in Chief of the Willamette University Sports Law Journal, as well as an Executive Editor for the Willamette Journal of International Law and Dispute Resolution.
- J.D. Willamette University College of Law, Salem, OR, 2016 (cum laude)
- B.A. University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, 2012
- Attorney at Law, Colorado, 2016
- Colorado Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Bar Association
• Member, ABA Forum on Construction Law
• Member, ABA Litigation Section
- Colorado Bar Association
• Member, Construction Law Section
• Member, Litigation Section
- Denver Bar Association