Britton D. Monts
- Construction Industry Services
- Complex Civil Litigation
Britt has extensive experience in complex civil litigation around the U.S., including over seventy-five trials and arbitrations. He has successfully resolved hundreds of lawsuits, many involving a $1 million or more in value. He enjoys finding creative solutions in challenging cases.
- J.D. Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, 1984
- B.A.A. Abilene Christian University, Abilene, TX, 1980
- Attorney at Law, Colorado, 2021
- Attorney at Law, Texas, 1984
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- Unites States Courts of Appeal (Fifth and Ninth Circuits)
- United States District Courts – Western, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Federal pro hac vice admissions: California, New York, Washington, North Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, North Dakota and New Mexico.
Professional Associations and Activities
- Colorado Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas