The Holt Group LLC recognizes that an essential element to success is the quality of our attorneys, paraprofessionals and staff and their dedication to providing the highest quality legal services possible. Our clients are leaders in the construction and business communities. To maintain long-standing and rewarding relationships with our clients, The Holt Group LLC is committed to offering sophisticated legal services aided by our acute understanding of our clients’ businesses and the industries in which they compete. As a result, we are looking for dedicated attorneys, paraprofessionals and staff who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
All positions offer a competitive salary and great benefits. We will contact only qualified candidates. No calls, please. EOE
We are seeking a paraprofessional employee with strong communication, organizational and computer skills who will assist the Firm’s Senior Paralegal in the organization, analysis, management and preparation of various client matters, including but not limited to management of documents in both electronic and hard copy formats for specific client matters. Please submit a cover letter, references and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assist Senior Paralegal with various tasks including but not limited to:
- Various paraprofessional, administrative and client related tasks, as assigned by the Senior Paralegal
- Duplication and organization of documents
- Bate labeling of client and adverse party documentation
- Detailed data entry of documentation into comprehensive case management database using Eclipse software
- Preparation and organization of notebooks for cases (including notebooks related to exhibits, trial, mediation and arbitration, key documents and deposition transcripts)
- Assist with trial preparation
- Travel to neighboring courthouses to conduct research and filings as needed
- Undergraduate Degree and Paralegal Certificate required.
- Experience in a law office or corporate legal department preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in the operation and use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge in the operation and use of Summation and/or Eclipse case management databases strongly preferred.
The Paralegal is a specialized paraprofessional employee whose services are charged to clients on an hourly basis. As a general matter (with some limited exceptions), paralegals are not typically assigned to perform general clerical or administrative responsibilities associated with the functions of the Firm.